Let’s all agree that most of us do not like cleaning. However, some people enjoy cleaning their houses and feel so much better when everything becomes organized, tidy, and clean. When we asked our clients about their cleaning habits, most of them say that when they wake up knowing that they should clean, they become already tired. However, some of them said that they reframe their motivation. For example
• Some people say that they feel so much better when they enter their kitchen and find it clean.
• Others feel great when all the laundry is folded.
• Some of our readers say that the fact that they can take a day off after cleaning
their homes make them more energetic. Imagine a day without washing any dishes. You can check our guide for the best habits you should add to your daily routine in order to make cleaning as easy as possible. It helped many of our readers to get cleaning off their minds. We have collected the best things that make our clients motivated for cleaning and make this list. Check it out and see if there is anything that may motivate you within it.
- Choose the cleaning supplies you like most. You can choose supplies according to their colors, uses, or even shape. It does not matter as long as it will motivate you to go home and start cleaning. However, having cute supplies does not mean that cleaning will be more fun. It is just a way to get you started.
- Encourage yourself. Remind yourself that putting cleaning off will not get it done. Get over your laziness and start cleaning right now.
- Watch other people cleaning their homes. You can follow people or cleaning blogs on social networks to get more motivated.
- Some people recommend starting with the worst areas first, so do we. However, if you feel like starting anywhere else, it is your home.
- Listen to your favorite music or an audiobook while cleaning. It is a great way to get your mind off the cleaning process. Make a playlist and name it The Cleaning Playlist. It will help you a lot.
- Call a friend of yours and have a long call while cleaning. It is a great way to distract yourself from the cleaning process.
- Remember, none likes cleaning but we all like playing games. Make cleaning a game. Set a timer and race.
- Invite a friend or your family over. You will try to finish as soon as possible having a clean house to receive them.
- Once you finish cleaning, reward yourself.